Eat local – shop green. Located next to our orchard, find fresh just-picked ripe organic Palisade Colorado peaches and much more in our Farm Store.
- Aloha locally grown organic cherries, peaches and nectarines
- Certified Naturally Grown local vegetables.
- Cold drinks.
- Wide array of super high quality local organic jams, local honey and garden salsas.
- Palisade hand-crafted organic lavender products.
- Our favorite treats from Hawai’i: Kona coffee, sea salt, teas, jams & syrups.
- We have a special drawer where small children can pick out a Hawaiian gift as a memento of their visit.
On Fruit & Wine Byway, mile marker 17, relax & enjoy the views
Relax in the shaded outdoor seating of our store and enjoy the majestic Mt Garfield and Bookcliff views up close. Cool off in the drift of the misters and sip a cold juice! For your comfort, we have a public restroom, ample parking for large vehicles and bike racks.
Location & seasonal hours at the Farm Store
Mid-June until mid-September, daily 10 am to 5 pm, 7 days a week.
3525 G Road Palisade, Colorado 81526
Tel: (970) 464-2272
Get Aloha products year round – we ship!
In season, we ship local organic fresh peaches across the U.S. The world’s best peaches are from Palisade Colorado! We let peaches ripen on the trees for maximum flavor… see for yourself! Order organic fresh peaches
Throughout the year, we ship our jams, local honey, and Hawaiian products. Check out our online store
Our farm market is Colorado Proud.