Aloha Organic Fruit
3525 G Road
Palisade, CO 81526
Aloha is located in western Colorado 10 miles east of Grand Junction, 232 miles west of Denver, and 294 miles east of Salt Lake City, Utah. Aloha is just a little west of Palisade.
Driving directions: From I-70, take Exit 42. Turn right (west) at US Hwy 6. Then take the right hand fork onto G Road after the railroad track (you’ll see a green CDOT highway sign that lists Aloha Organic Fruit). Continue past B&Bs, wineries, lavender and hops farms until you see Aloha Farm Market signs on the left (south) side. Please turn in!
We are situated at mile marker 17 on the Fruit and Wine Byway.
Find Aloha organic peaches around Colorado
- Aloha Farm Store open mid-June to mid- September, 7 days a week 10am – 5pm.
- Palisade Farmers Market Sundays June 12 – Sept 25. Downtown 10am – 2pm.
- Colorado Lavender Festival July 8-10. Saturday Festival in Palisade Memorial Park. Sunday visit lavender farms.
- Palisade Peach Festival August 18-21. One of Colorado’s original agricultural celebrations – peach mania for Palisade’s world-famous peaches!
- Lafayette Peach Festival August 20. Lafayette CO, Old Town Lafayette, 9am – 4pm.
Find Aloha online
- Palisade Agritours: Aloha Organic Fruit – GJ Sentinel.com
- Find local fresh organic fruit at Visit Colorado official website
- Aloha videos on YouTube