14 varieties of organic peaches allow us to harvest and ship truly tree-ripened peaches continuously from July thru mid-September
Use this schedule as a guide of when Palisade fruit typically ripens.
As nature is unpredictable, and fruit ripens on its own timetable, contact us to confirm what we are harvesting if you are looking for a particular variety.
To meet demand for more varieties of local organically grown Colorado fruit, Aloha’s orchards are now producing nectarines, cherries and Santa Rosa plums.
We ship our tasty fresh Palisade peaches across the U.S. in season: ship peaches.
LEGEND: SC= Semi-cling pit; F= Freestone pit
Organic Peach Harvest Schedule
- PF # 1 – SC – June 28 – July 6. Medium fruit. 90% red over yellow background with excellent flavor.
- PF 5D Big – SC/F – June 25 – July 5. Large early peach. Exceptional dark red color and excellent fruit quality. Sweet and flavorful golden yellow flesh. Can be cling, freestone or half/half.
- Early Red Haven – SC – July 15 – 25. Similar to Red Haven in color, size, flavor and texture.
- Rising Star – SC – July 20 – Aug 5. Bright-orange red. Firm, non-browning flesh.
- Red Haven – SC – July 20 – Aug 5. Excellent for canning and freezing. Yellow-fleshed, well-colored with brilliant red skin surface.
- Blazing Star – F – July 25 – Aug 8. Firm fleshed 90% bright red peach that has great quality. Non-browning flesh is yellow.
- PF 15A - F – Aug 1 – 10. Classy, large ( 2¾”+), high color, excellent flavor, good firmness.
- Red Globe – F – Aug 10 – 20. Firm, yellow flesh of very good flavor and bright attractive skin color. Excellent for canning and freezing.
- Angelus – F – Aug 10 – 20. Large, firm peach. Bright red over yellow undercolor. Mild and low acid content. Good for drying.
- PF 25 – F – Aug 15 – 25. Highly colored fruit with good size and flavor. Very freestone.
- Contender – F – Aug 20 – 30. High quality, firm, large, with excellent color.
- PF 19-007 – F – Aug 25 – Sept 5. Beautiful, large (3”) highly colored, firm tasty fruit.
- PF 28-007 - F – Aug 25 – Sept 5. Good flavor and firmness.
- O’Henry – F – Sept 5 – 15. Large peach with a striping tendency. Color is medium yellow-green with a nice red blush over top. Flesh is firm with high sugar content.
Organic Nectarine Harvest Schedule
- PF 11 – F – Aug 10 – 20. Beautiful sweet red blush fruit of great flavor.
- Redgold – F – July 15 – 30. Large blush red fruit. Good size. Firm, juicy and ships well. Excellent flavor, high quality.
Organic Cherry Harvest Schedule
- Benton – early June. Mid-season, excellent quality dark red sweet cherry. Large with excellent firmness and superior flavor.
- Black Pearl – early June. Large, firm, with excellent flavor and storability.
- Rainier – mid June. Golden color with red streaks. Memorably sweet flavors make it a favorite.