Knowing where food comes from is important these days. We invite you to take a free tour of our orchard so you can see for yourself how we produce such delicious, healthy organic peaches.
We’ll share how organic farming is different from conventional farming as we walk the orchard. You’ll see how we manage the trees and soil. As we continue you will see the irrigation pump station and learn how water is brought to us from the Colorado River and distributed to the orchard via underground plumbing and ultimately through the overhead Microjet system.
A stop in our packing shed shows just picked peaches being carefully sorted, packed in boxes, and chilled in the walk-in to 35° F. Once chilled, they are ready for market.
If you have enjoyed this Agritour, we encourage you to visit other orchards and the splendid wineries in Palisade.
- Availability by appointment only: Please call 970-464-2272 to schedule. Large groups welcome.
- Season: April – October
- Length: 30 minutes
- Price: Free
- Restrictions: Walking on uneven ground, practical footwear suggested
- Public restroom
- Ample parking for large vehicles, RVs, motor coaches
- Shaded seating on our store front porch with misters, scenic views.
- Just-picked Palisade organic peaches from July thru Sept.
- Aloha Organic Fruit farm market