Now is the time to savor Aloha’s final organic Palisade peach variety of the season. Here’s where to find our O’Henrys* for the next several weeks only
- Farmers markets – Palisade and Fruita;
- Our farm store – open daily 10 to 5 until early October;
- Natural Grocers Grand Junction – 2464 Hwy 6 & 50 Grand Mesa Center (look for Aloha peach lei logo on the boxes).
Giving a Taste of Summer is always welcome
While holiday gift-giving seems far off, why not stock up now on tasty food gifts like Aloha garden salsa, local honey, 13 delicious jams, our Hawaiian favorites – Kona Coffee and macadamia clusters; plus local organic lavender bath & body products.
Upcoming events in Palisade
- Colorado Mountain Winefest – Sept. 13-16. Saturday: Festival in Riverbend Park – unlimited sips from 50 Colorado wineries, chef demos, interactive seminars, music n more. Colorado’s original held in the heart of wine country. 10:30a-5p. Sunday: Tour of Wineries around Palisade. Free entry. 10a-5p
- Farmers Markets – run through September
Saturday: Fruita Civic Center lawn. 8:30a-12:30p. Last one Sept. 22.
Sunday: Palisade downtown 10a-2p. Last one Sept. 30.
Thank you for your interest and appreciation this season!