“Why You’ll Love Palisade, CO – In the red rocks of Western Colorado, hike across a mesa, sip some Cabernet, and savor the world’s juiciest, tastiest peaches.” – says Sunset Magazine
And that’s why we love Sunset Magazine, story & photos capture the magic of Palisade. August issue, pages 23-24. Pick up the magazine and get free carrot seeds in the “Peel & Plant” sticker on the cover! Read about Aloha Organic Fruit organic peaches in Sunset Magazine here.
Good news! We have plenty of Palisade peaches grown organically to enjoy or ship to clients, friends & family now.
- Large, sweet & juicy peaches.
- Choose from 24 – 12 – 9 peach shippers (24 peach shipper is most popular by far, it’s the best FedEx 2nd Day value).
- We ship fresh peaches ONLY by FedEx 2nd Day, to ensure a fresh peach is delivered to your door.
- During all steps of check out, make sure FedEx 2nd Day is selected, otherwise we will have to cancel your order and refund your money.
- We ship within 7 working days; usually Mon – Wed to minimize time your peaches are in transit.
- Order soon, as peach harvest ends early October. Don’t be disappointed.
Find Aloha (but hurry!)
Shabby Chic Boutique
Our farm stand located in parking lot
2586 Patterson Rd, Grand Junction Weds – Sat, 10am – 2pm
A convenient central Grand Junction location to pick up fresh peaches now.
Sunday Palisade Farmers Market
Downtown Palisade Sunday 10am – 2pm; until Sept. 22
Lots of fresh produce from many local Palisade growers.
Aloha Farm Store
3525 G Rd, Palisade Open daily 10am – 5pm until early Oct.
Get our peaches plus naturally grown local produce, heirloom tomatoes, local honey, local organic lavender items, our favorite Hawaiian treats including Kona coffee.
Thank you folks who turned out at the Palisade Peach Festival and the Lafayette Peach Festival!