While it’s a lot of extra work and expense, an organic farm creates a beneficial and sustainable environment that is healthier for us and our kids.
When you think about it, why would you not choose delicious ripe fruit and vegetables that are organically grown and closer to nature?
At Aloha Organic Fruit, we employ sustainable practices to enrich the land, manage water, and control pests. By doing so, we create a beneficial and safe environment that’s better for peaches and better for people.
Getting an organic certification is a detailed process that can take years. The land and our products must be free of toxins, chemicals and fertilizers. Growers must maintain extensive records on all methods and materials used, and be inspected annually by a USDA-accredited certifier.
Say Aloha to organic
- Minimize your contact with a wide array of chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers.
- Research shows organic fruit contains higher levels of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Safeguard your children who are more vulnerable to toxins while their young immune and nervous systems are still developing.
- Decrease the amount of chemicals that end up in rivers and harm birds, fish, and beneficial insects like bees and ladybugs.
- No GMOs at Aloha Organic Fruit!
Be assured that all Aloha Organic Fruit is 100% certified organic: peaches, apricots, nectarines, cherries, plums, pears and apples. And – you can enjoy safe, delicious organic fruit year-round with our jams and fruit in a jar.