Choose delicious fruit and vegetables organically grown and closer to nature
While it’s a lot of extra work and expense, an organic farm creates a beneficial and sustainable environment that is healthier for us and our kids.
At Aloha Organic Fruit, we employ organic practices to safely enrich the land, manage water and control pests.
Getting an organic certification is a detailed process that takes years. The land and our products must be free of toxins, chemicals and fertilizers. Growers must maintain extensive records on all methods and materials used, and be inspected annually by a USDA-accredited certifier.
Guaranteed 100% locally Colorado grown organic fruit
- Minimize your contact with chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Research shows organic fruit contains higher levels of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Safeguard your children who are more vulnerable to toxins while their immune and nervous systems are still developing.
- Decrease the amount of chemicals that end up in rivers and harm birds, fish, and beneficial insects like bees and ladybugs.
- No GMOs at Aloha Organic Fruit!
Be assured that all Aloha Organic Fruit is 100% certified organic: peaches, cherries, apricots, nectarines, plums, pears and apples. And you can enjoy safe, delicious organic fruit year-round with our jams.